28 weeks 4 days pregnant and worried about fetel movements ?

Ok there days that I feel my son moving around like crazy and there some days that he doesn't move at all and I know your suppose start counting movements once you hit 28 week mark and for the past 2 days there hasn't been much movement maybe just a kick or roll here and there and I'm also worried that I dropped already cus for the past 3 weeks I've been feeling pressure down in my private area and his movements have been lower than usual but thats concerning me that I might go into pre term labor with my daughter I didnt dropped until I was 35 weeks any ideas on what I should do my next appointment ain't till July 14th .I'm really worried :-(

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 3:48 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• drink caffine and the lay flat and count 10 counts, if they are there, he is fine, if not- then call the dr.
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 3:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Call your ob and tell them what is going on and they can have you go to the hospital or come in there but when there is little to no movement you need to call doc right away it might not be anything but i would still call to make sure
    Saracinciny

Answer by Saracinciny at 3:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I'd give the doctor a call just in case. You don't want to take you chances on something like this.
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 3:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2011