What one really bad habit .......

do you need to break? Not necessarily smoking and such, I mean little things. I tend to "have" to have a "sweet" bedtime snack........even if it's late or I had a big dinner, I just convince myself I have to have it!

Dahis

Asked by Dahis at 4:12 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Um, I night eat.. meaning I wake about 2 times and eat like I'm starving, this started years ago while on medication and I can't break it.. you'd think water or just telling myself no would work but it is the unbelievable craving for food that I actually never get in the day time.. Its gross really.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Having a stash of sweets.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 4:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• lol i just posted in confessions about how i eat a bag of famous amos cookies every night
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 4:14 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I love things that are very high in sodium, which is not very good for me, but I can't help it.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 4:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• snacking on sweets, or chips throughout the day!! I am a junk food whore :(
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 4:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• i 'maximize' my caloric-burn..meaning, i use any small activity and label it exercise, and tell myself its all good. then i cheat on my real exercise because i lied to myself about how much i've actually done. kwim? ''oh, i don't have to walk that extra 1/2mile today..i changed all the sheets this morning AND pulled a few weeds in the garden.''
    i need jillian michaels to kick my arse.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• My swearing. I didn't grow up using fowl language, I didn't start cursing until I got my drivers license and I became a whole new person. At first it would only be while I was driving (my road rage comes in my turning purple while screaming every curse word under the sun). I even went out of my way to learn how to curse in other languages.
    Now I am trying to break it I don't want my child/ren growing up hearing the words that come out of my mouth and it is soooo hard!
    But I am getting better :) Just wish I could stop with a snap of my finger.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 4:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Jelly beans and other types of emotional eating.

need.

to.

stop.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 4:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• swearing. I started swearing in the Army and now it comes out without even thinking.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 4:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• picking my nose when I'm bored. such a gross habit!
    Anonymous