Is it normal to stay mad at my husband for no reason while i'm pregnant?

Every little thing he do no matter what it is i get mad and yell at him even if im not trying. When will it end?

momtobe522

Asked by momtobe522 at 4:24 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• When your hormones go back to normal. I wanted to strangle my hubby when I was pregnant with our daughter, and he wasn't even here for most of the time. He was on an extended TDY on the other side of the country for almost 6 months. Didn't stop him from seriously pissing me off.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 4:26 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• eh..it ended about 9-12months post-birth for me. poor dh.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Lol yeah!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 4:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• yeah it is i was pissed at my hubby for no reason alot my hormones would just go crazy and after you have the baby too but its all normal and he will understand too...
    MichellesMommy3

Answer by MichellesMommy3 at 4:42 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I'm right there with you. I'm either always mad or always crying. In fact, I just had a bawl fest a few minutes ago when DH said we should save some money rather than going out for Chinese. I'm really craving Chinese!

asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 4:44 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• i do the same thing, and i try to catch my self and step back and breath. he understands why i am acting as i am, but that still doesnt take away the sting when i am illl as a hornet. :( all i can say is there are good days and bad days
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2011