When did your child got his first haircut?

Our daughter was already born with a lot of hair. I never wanted to cut her hair, because i just loved it too much. haha. But it was all in her eyes, so we had to get it cut. My mom did it.
Our daughter was about 10months old. But she still has all her first hair. We just have to shorten it every once in a while

m.robertson811

Asked by m.robertson811 at 8:49 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I had to cute my son's hair for the first time a few of months ago when he was 6 months old, it was already down to his nose! At 10 months he's due for another hair cut!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:55 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• thats funny, my husband just asked me that same question like 3 hours ago =D
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• my daughter was born with a lot of hair as well..and by 2.5 it was down to her bum..so ive kept it that way..shes gotten a couple inches off 2 times..but other than that..nothing! i love her hair to much to chop it all off..she never had bangs tho, i kept it all the same way..so shes got natural layers...and i dont ever plan on taking more than a few inches off..until she decides to tell me otherwise..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 8:57 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• 8 months...Indian babies have tons of hair naturally...I couldnt take it anymore and cut it!
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 9:26 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• My son was born with Alot of hair but we didnt cut his til he was 17m old I LOVED his curls I didnt want to part with it. Our daughter is almost a yr old and we havent cut hers yet.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 9:27 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• 12 months old.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 9:38 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Our son got his first cut for his first birthday. Our daughter got hers when she was four or five. We cut it ourselves, so whenever it's convenient for us.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:58 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• My daughter got a first hair cut at 7 months old it was very long and in her eyes and it had a fuzzy texture in the back from being born with a thick head of hair and laying on it all the time. When she was old enough to sit up and roll over ie. 3-4 mo it was still very frizzy . now that it is cut and has a big girl style we are all much happier. . .
    dramaqueen4fun

Answer by dramaqueen4fun at 10:22 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• my twin girls are 18 months and still barely have enough hair to put into a pony tail!!!
    sarahkaystone

Answer by sarahkaystone at 11:09 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• My husband's great-niece was like that. The first time I saw her she was 2 weeks old and had more hair then my 2yo, lol.
    As for my own kids. My oldest daughter was 2 1/2 when I trimmed her bangs for the first time and 4 1/2 when she got her hair cut the first time (she had really curly hair as a baby and then it straightened out when she turned 4).
    My son was 17 months. My middle daughter never had bangs so her first cut was a trim at 4 1/2. My youngest daughter got her hair cut at the salon last month at 2 1/2. they took quite a bit off the back.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:13 PM on Dec. 14, 2008