Be honest ............

have you ever shop lifted? On purpose or by accident? My mom once, she used a scooter to get around (her feet were bad - diabetes) and we were in Sam's Club or Home Depot (I can't remember) when we got out to the parking lot (waaaaaaaaaaaay out to the parking lot) she looked down to lock the brakes and saw she had a .69 cent bottle of windshield wiper fluid at her feet. She never had it rang up, she'd forgotten about. She was too embarrassed to go back in. I teased her for years for it!

Dahis

Asked by Dahis at 4:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes, on purpose...I had less then no money and I needed formula, diapers and toilet paper...I stole all those things from Walmart
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Yes, on accident I grabbed two of those kiddie pools at walmart meaning to grab only one. I went back the next day, told them to ring one up for me and left empty handed.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• when pregnant and having very pregnant lack of brain cells
    i was in thrift store with step daughter, walked out to car and noticed i had two shirts draped over my arm
    DUH!
    i went back in and paid for them
    the clerks noticed and said nothing when i walked out
    we all laughed at my pregnant brain when i went back in
    the little old ladies behide counter said what a good example i was for my step daughter - well DUH, was not going to let her think it was ok

the pregnant brain - lol, it wonderful thing
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:42 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• i used to "sample" the candy at the grocery store where they have it in bins. I was about 5 or so. I have never deliberately shop lifted though.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 4:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Yes, on accident.
    It was winter and I tend to wear big baggy hoodies. I was in Clairs (a jewelry store) and was in a tight corner. This lady tried to squeeze past me and I backed into one of the towers with earrings and knocked a bunch off. I picked them up along with one of the girls working there. Bought what I wanted and left. Hours later when i got home and took my hoody off three packs of earrings, each having 8 pairs fell out of the hood part. I guess when I backed into it they fell in (I'm short).
    I was sooo embarrassed that the next day I went back and snuck them back onto the rack. I didn't think they would believe that it was an accident. lol
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 4:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I did once by accident....it was eyeliner. It got shoved down in the side of the cart and I didn't find it until I got out to my car.
    stephensmom26

Answer by stephensmom26 at 4:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• when I was little(4 or so) my mom and I went shopping. When we got done, I pulled a candy bar out of my pocket and started eating it. She made me go in and pay for it!
    carolhas2kids

Answer by carolhas2kids at 4:48 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• We were shopping at Target and only had four items....we placed all the items on the belt and the lady at the register was scanning and bagging....well she missed one item ( nintendo ds wheel for mario kart) and just bagged it. we noticed the receipt as we were walking out but didnt go back to pay for it.
    Terra24

Answer by Terra24 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• yES AND TOTALLY GOT BUSTED BOTH TIMES, oops caps.. anyway, I was like11 and 12 and was hauled to the station each time.. stupid stupid !!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:58 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• When I was a little girl I took a Styrofoam round ball ($.15) from a hardware store and start poking at it an tearing it a part. When I got outside with my Grandma she asked me where I got it and I told her and she made me go back and pay for the destroyed Styrofoam ball.
    cheapsally

Answer by cheapsally at 5:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2011