Having one of those days...ugh!

Where my son (who will be 2 1/2 this saturday) is just plain out NOT LISTENING at all! Its been raining/storming all morning so that probably hasn't helped much. But now that its nap time (he is beyond tired) he refuses to lay down and nap. I have been putting him back to bed for over 2 hrs now....ugh! I have a huge headache and just want him to lay down! :/

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I am also having one those days...I hope yours gets better....my neighbor woke us up from nap time, and because my dog was freaking out when he knocked on the door I ended up stubbing my toes with the door and taking skin off of half of my toes!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 4:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• oh no :( I hope your day gets better too. I just now got my son to lay down. He was exhausted at 11...so it has been melt down after melt down til he finally crashed. I hate days like this b/c i know he can be so well behaved any other day.
    leann74016

Comment by leann74016 (original poster) at 4:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I'm having one of those days too with my almost 3 year old. Good luck!
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 5:06 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• today is actually not one of those days for me...for once. i hope that everyone that is having one of these days it gets better
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 5:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I hate those kinds of days. They always seem to happen on the day you need the break the most!
    AngZacc

Answer by AngZacc at 5:21 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Yes exactly AngZacc! I really needed to get house work done and dishes and laundry but nothing has even been touched b/c when i turn my back he is getting into something he knows better than to be getting into...:/ Like is said just one of those days...
    leann74016

Comment by leann74016 (original poster) at 5:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• my daughter stopped napping at 2 years...feel better:)
    amandasmomma

Answer by amandasmomma at 1:14 PM on Jun. 29, 2011