If my last period was nov. 22nd then how is it my due date on the pregnancy calculator says im due Aug.26th

..But the doctor says I'm due Sept. 15th. So around what time could I of gotten pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If the first day of your last period was for sure november 22nd then I don't know why your doctor would tell you you're due in september because normal gestation is 40 weeks and you would only be about 34 weeks september 15th. I would ask your doctor at your next appointment.
    fergie92

Answer by fergie92 at 5:14 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• The wheel says August 29th from the LMP of Nov 22nd. Have you had an ultrasound?? Due dates are only estimates anyway and can be off two weeks in either direction. Still it would be nice to know because Sept. 15th doesn't even fall in the two week margin of error. Ask your OB
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2011