Weird pain/pressure? adult content

Okay so im 29 weeks pregnant, and i have been laying in bed all day pretty much, and all of a sudden i got a weird pain, it felt like it was inside my vagina but kinda in my really low tummy. They only last for about 3 seconds. So i started timing it and these are thr times 3:22 3:29 3:34 and 3:52, and i also has two befror i started timing, what should i do? keep timing of go to labor and delivery?

Mason_david95

Asked by Mason_david95 at 5:03 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yeah i would have that checked out if it's that close
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 5:05 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• It doesnt sound like contractions. There are alot of aches and pains that come along with pregnancy! Especially down there! Instead of going in, call your doctors office and speak to the on-call nurse or your doc directly and see what they say. :) Good luck!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 5:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• im 27 weeks and i get a weird pain to,but it feels more like a squeezing pain in my whole lower area from my lower belly to my back!
    i have no clue what this could be but its better to ask a doctor since they can tell you the best answer
    angiiexo

Answer by angiiexo at 6:48 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Went to the doctor, looks like i was haivng a few contractions, and i also have a kidny stone
    Mason_david95

Comment by Mason_david95 (original poster) at 10:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2011