How did you find out you were pregnant?

Emmajosmommy

Asked by Emmajosmommy at 5:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• I was sitting in my car eating gummy bears off of a giant pickle and washing it down with OJ.. I took a second and thought "This is so nasty, I have to be pregnant!"

Took the test the next day and boom here we are 5 years later lol
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 5:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• blood tests the store bought and urine samples all came back negative with both kids
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 5:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• With my first: I was late and had been having unprotected sex
    With my second: My hubby could tell a week or two before I was due. I waited until the day after I was due and sure enough, I was pregnant. EVERYONE said I just glowed with my second.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:06 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Pregnancy tests all three times. With my first, I got out of work at 11:30pm and went to the store for a test, took it, it was positive, and i called everybody at midnight to tell them I was pregnant. The funny thing is that my LP was out of state working when I found out, and he didn't answer his phone or call me back until the next morning so everyone knew before him.

With our second, we had a negative test, but a week later I still hadn't started my period so I asked him if he wanted to get another test on the way home or if he wanted to wait. We got another test, but it didn't come up positive right away like with my first, so a couple minutes later he looked in the trash and said "its not negative". LOL

With our third we were using the vaginal contraceptive film (VCF) and both kind of had a feeling that it was too strange to work...and yeah...first month of that I was pregnant. We took 5 tests. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:41 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• With my first I kept having dreams so I took a test with my other two I was sick and my breasts hurt
    3lilANGELS236

Answer by 3lilANGELS236 at 8:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2011