Unruly Teen!

Have you ever sent your child to boot camp? If you have, what was your experience with it?

What stat was it located?
How much did it cost?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• No I haven't but I would if I needed to before they end up on jail
    3lilANGELS236

Answer by 3lilANGELS236 at 8:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• My brother in law was sent to a military prep academy as a teen and was kicked out. I think they have really backed off the harshness now, but they used to wake them up to swim the lakes until they would almost drown, do push-ups in the rain and mud, etc. He used to go every summer and I know he was kicked out at least once.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• So your comparing boot camp to duct taping your child to the toilet ( to get a break)?!?!

Only serious reply's please! Thanks!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:06 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I'm think a military prep academy is a little different then a boot camp. I don't believe you can get kicked out of a boot camp.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I think I once when joking with my son told him I would... but I don't think I ever really would... than again him being 15, I've joked I'll duct tape him to the toilet (so he can potty) to get a break (all in fun nothing serious)
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 5:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2011