For people in the san antonio area

I am trying to find a way to make some money while staying at home with ds. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying a hand made Rosary for about $10? I was also going to try selling ones that were blessed by in San Fernando Catherderal for $15. What do you ladies think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Shopping

• ebay it!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 5:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Couldn't you open a FB account and do it by mail too? Just curious why just that area? Ohh, and list free on CraigsList and so forth... post flyers in laundrymats... word of mouth from freinds and family
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 5:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I was just going to see if it would be worth pursuing and using San Antonio as a test site because its where I live at. If I do well, then I can start mailing out nd things like that. We also dont have a car to get to the post office, I would have to take the bus there.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• ~*Eeck*~... sorry to hear... try CraigsList to deal locally and if it even works for you... and you can send by mail from your home, don't "have to" give a return address to keep the crazies away (i keep a P.O. Box myself)

but with CL you can have them come to you... or even a flyer in the local churches? Just trying to be helpful
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 6:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• thanks! those are great ideas that i havent thought about.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:40 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• goo idea...maybe put it on ebay
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 11:50 AM on Jun. 29, 2011