Why did I do this now I am all worried to death dont feel right:

Hello ladies right now I am trying to stay postive last week I called to get a replacement card from Direct Express its a debit Master card which my daughther's monthly check is depoisted on well they said `said 5 to 10 business days well today mail comes no card oh boy I was no good, called she said hopefully should come by Friday.

Well if it dont it will be Tuesday I pay bills with that card and my rent is due by the 5th I should of waited I have been researching and the only thing is loans I dont wont to be paying nobody back I need some help I got butterflies I worry and stress as it is HELP

blessed4918

Asked by blessed4918 at 6:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Money & Work

• hugs

Unfortunately it is one of those things completely out of your control... hang in there and I hope all works out for you!

MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 6:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• As a landlord, I would be more willing to "work" with you if you were honest ASAP. Have you called your landlord?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• tell the landlord an anybody else u have to pay they might be able to give u a couple of days for understanding what u r going through. also am not sure if your bank does this but i go online an pay my bills through my account an they send out checks to the people for me no extra charge i get rewarded for doing this. hopes this helps good luck
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 8:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• i walked into the bank of america and said i lost my card they gave me a new one right then and there
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 11:44 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• you said debit..so just cuz you don't have your card doesn't mean you can't access your money right?
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 11:45 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Hello blessed 4918 thanks for all your answers God is good my card came in the mail today again thanks for all your answers
    blessed4918

Comment by blessed4918 (original poster) at 3:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2011