Did you have a mirror down there when you gave birth?

did you touch the head before it was out??? The asked me with my daughter and i said no but this time i want a mirror and to touch the head. Lol im not sure why i guess prob cuz this is the only time i would get to see it

kissmehmwah

Asked by kissmehmwah at 6:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• no i didn't have that option i had c-sections
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 6:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• No I didn't and they didn't offer. I would be a little scared to see whats going on down there LOL
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 6:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• my oldest was my only vaginal delivery but no i didn't see or touch her head as it came out. i sure did feel it though.. lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I wanted one but the hospital I went to didn't give me one that's ok though my ext one im gonna go to a diff hospital bc I def want one this time :)
    XxtoxicbeautyxX

Answer by XxtoxicbeautyxX at 6:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• no
    ciaras_mom_05

Answer by ciaras_mom_05 at 6:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I had the mirror. I had to ask for it. No one asked my to touch it though, I just wanted to see it come out.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:53 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I NEVER wanted to see that. LOL. My LP knows the whole idea of watching myself give birth freaks me out, so with our third baby he jokingly took the mirror they had in the corner of the room and faced it toward me while I was in labor...and we both forgot about it until I was delivering and could see myself the whole time. Jerk!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Yes, there was a mirror with my 2nd and 3rd, but it was hard to see and I was too busy pushing to pay attention. I do remember that when my first baby was emerging that the Doctor said "Look, here's your baby" and had her hand wave at me while she was coming out. LOL. I was so excited!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 7:12 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I had so much pain that i was not able to be the hostest in my baby birth and the nurse was working so she just show me the newborn in my chest I was so nervous i was like watching it on tv.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• oh god no. i would pass out.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 7:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2011