spice up the bedroom.. how?

who likes that sorta of stuff? i mean i like reading erotica then it turns me on and omg its the best sex ever..
i need new ideas for my bedroom,
we've tried almost everything,
we do toys, and yeah but icant think of a new thing to do in their..
any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• attend a pure romance party! you're sure to get ideas!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 9:09 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Well me and my husband do EVERYTHING in the bedroom so its all kinda boring, but what gets us both really going is when we're in public we'll just start kissing and do it right then and there. Ex: We we're in blockbuster and i was in a skirt, so we found a secluded aisle and did it standing up. lol Some may think its trashy but we're married and we both love it.
    Also when we go visit the in laws we'll sneak off to the bathroom together for a quickie lol
    Anonymous

• ummm......imo- doing it in a place like blockbuster where they're are potentially kids around-not really a good idea! there are better(secluded)places to get kinky...like maybe a movie theater which isn't showing a kid's movie btw! don't get mad-again....just my opinion!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 9:27 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Try watching a dirty movie and having for play at the same time. that works for my hubby and i sometimes. He also likes to do it on the couch in front of our living room window ( he likes it when he thinks other people are going to see us)
    Happymomma365

Answer by Happymomma365 at 9:30 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• My SO loves for me to be in charge of our sex life...he likes to feel pursued. It was a bit difficult for me at first because I'm not used to being that aggressive and I was more used to being the one pursued, but after I found my "inner sexy", it was fine...lol. I'm usually a prude about the lights being off, but to compromise, I let him watch certain "favors" I do for him that I'm not so self conscious about. I also found that he really likes me to talk dirty to him while we're in the act...and as it turns out, I like when he does too! lol. That also took a little getting used to.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:41 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• we've done. outside sex. we've done toys and wtching dirty movies. tgether. and th whole pursued thing. like he'll chase me then i'll chase him and wht not but i'm really running out of ideas!!
    Anonymous