I keep having this pain on my right side why?

i am 30 weeks and 4 days and on top of the menstrual- like cramps in front and my back which i have no idea if this is braxton hicks or what. and the baby feeling like he is literally putting a load of pressure on my bladder...i got this pain just on my right side... its very low like almost my inner thigh/vagina if that makes since...and sometimes a lil further up...this is my first and im wondering if this is normal...if you know anything about any type of pain please reply asap...that way i know whether i need to see my doctor or not. thanks

Warrenbaby

Asked by Warrenbaby at 6:48 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Most Drs. have a nurse/nurses department where you can call the office and tell the nurse your questions and concerns. Call your your Dr. to find out if you should be concerned about the pain.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 8:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• every woman is different i would call your doctor
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 9:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• sounds like the baby might have flipped head down
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• As the baby continues to grow alot of pressure is being put on your pelvis which could afftect the surrounding nerves. The pain youre feeling could jus tbe nerve pain due to pressure from the baby. I had wierd pains as well but they subsided after I rested and rehydrated. If it's persistent I'd go see a doctor.

Blog:FamilyCEOMom.blogspot.com
    Kaye924

Answer by Kaye924 at 10:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2011