Every time I see little babies on television or anywhere really I want to cry! Anyone else go through this? lol

My daughter is almost 2 and in all honesty, I don't want another baby right now...couldn't handle it and it wouldn't be a good idea but I'm like melting into a big pool of mush when I see babies lately and I find something inside of me longing for another...it's like i've got a little angel on one shoulder saying it's a bad idea and a little devil on the other saying 'so what, you WANT one'

anyone else go through this? lol I feel crazy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• only on when i see them on tv i want to cry but i think it's cause i'm pregnant right now.
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 7:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• See, that's how they get you, those babies! So adorable, even their poop is cute, that's how they stay in business!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I only deal with it when I hit the baby isle at a store... and I know I have three kids, love them to death, and best if we don't... doesn't mean I don't "want" one
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 7:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I am so flipping laughing at the comment before mine... that is what I tell my family! Only other parents etll you to become one... so you live through what they lived through... hahaha
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 7:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I definitely dont feel like crying when I see one, but I am kinda sad when i see a cute baby boy because i have all girls and my husband has had a vasectomy,
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 7:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Me too! I was watching 16 and pregnant when my husband came home from work. He looked at me and said, " why are you watching this?" Because he knows how I get. I have been known to burst into tears seeing pregnant women or little babies :(
    Anonymous

• yes, you're not alone....it started after i had my first child and now i'm a crybaby tearing up at everything....sappy commercials, babies, etc.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:05 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Oh YES! Did I ever go through this! I still do at times, and I'm past the age of having children. This is wired into our make-up. It is instinct for the survival of the human race. If women decided to have babies based on the facts, the race would have ended with Adam and Eve. Why would anyone want to be fat, moody, hungry, sleepy, and stressed for nine months out of the year, only to have to give up sleeping through the nights for the next eighteen years and raise a little monster who one day shouts, "I hate you, Mommy!" . We can't help it. God made babies so cute that we can't resist them. Even when our family is complete. Even when we know in our hearts that we cannot afford to raise another child. We still go through periods of desiring one. THis is very normal. However, if it doesn't pass. If you continue to be weepy, you may want to speak to your doctor. Could be beginning of depression.
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 9:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I'll never have anymore but I want more, so yes I cry about babies quite often. I just don't in front of people.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I watch people give birth on TV and I cry, Only ever since I had my ds. Im finaly able to start being able to control myself on that lol.
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 8:10 AM on Jun. 29, 2011