Things to do with a two yr old on her birthday?

We don't have family here they are two hours away. Its just going to mom,dad and our little one :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• taking her shopping or make a mommy and baby day, do nails and hair, then take her out to eat and do presents and cake
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• ~*Awe*~... congratz!!! I have nothing to add but a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"... I like the first response.. Big gurl stuff
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 7:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• happy birthday

Congratulations. If there is a Toys R Us by you take her there and let them announce her birthday and give her a balloon and a $3 gift card. :) Just spending the day together, having fun instead of doing your daily routine should be special. Make sure you take some pictures for her to see when she grows up.

Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 7:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• you should then take her somewhere special that she would like to go...
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 7:45 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• well on my dd actual 2nd birthday we went to mcdonalds, toys r us and she got a gift and baloon and a crown. then we went to this pet store. it was alot of fun. it was her perfect day because her birthday was two days after that. it was just us. she got to pick out any thing at toys r us and she picked out blocks it was so nice. and then we came back to my grandmother's and played them. it was back in march but it was alot fun. maybe since its summer time you can do a fun day at the park. or zoo. just enjoy the day together. she will have a great time just being with you no matter what you do.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 7:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• My daughter turned 3 today and I did the same thing I did last year on her 2nd birthday: took her to the zoo
    TashaStar81

Answer by TashaStar81 at 12:30 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• How about getting a professional picture taken?

Or just dress your little one up and take lots of pictures with balloons and a cake with a "2" candle!
    amandasmomma

Answer by amandasmomma at 1:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2011