Why Is my period late..... And pregnancy test show negative?

Hello all,
This is my first time here, I was wondering if anyone can help.
My period cycle has been a little bit unregular since I had my miscarriage. But it was finally back to regular a few months ago which settled down to a 25 days cycle. I am 24 years old by the way and have one daughter. My last period was June 3rd and I was supposed to get it again on the 27th but still nothing. I did a pregnancy test on the 27th but came back negative. My boobs hurt but that usually happens about a week or so before I get my period and goes away when I get it. Also there are blue veins. I feel tiered most of the time. I feel very mild cramp but usually i only get cramps the minute in get my period. And I am experiencing little bloating also i saw a bronish spotting when i wiped once i thought my period was starting but it was only a spoting but other then that everything seems normal.
Can anyone tell me if it's possible that I am pregnant or do you think that something else is wrong?
Please help
Thank you

Rrassi

Asked by Rrassi at 7:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Probably because you're not pregnant. There's a few reasons why you can miss your period. Stress is one.
    WeLuvOurNUGGET

Answer by WeLuvOurNUGGET at 7:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• could be stress related, even if you dont feel stressed your body may
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• it could be do to stress
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 7:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• could have tested too early and you are pregnant
    or
    you are not, and period just late

test again in a few days, use first pee in am even if test does not call for it
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• How long do you think I should wait before I call the doctor.
    Rrassi

Comment by Rrassi (original poster) at 1:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2011