What are your plans for this 4th of July weekend?

this weekend i'm heading out to Texas for a family reunion which i'm really looking forward to and which will be my sons first time there too so i'm super excited to introduce him to family he hasn't meet yet. and of course fireworks!!!!

what are your big plans?

mommys2cupcakes

Asked by mommys2cupcakes at 7:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Holidays

• am hopeing to have my baby this weekend am due the 5th wish me luck.
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 9:12 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Hopefully dh will plan something fun, since it's my birthday. I'm sick of just getting together with family for the same bbq and then watching the fireworks. Not much of a birthday celebration.

eye rolling

Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 7:45 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• On the 2nd, we are going up to an air show that ends with fireworks. On the 3rd we are going to a bbq and fireworks show at one of my friend's churches with her kids. On the 4th, we are going to a BBQ that my hometown 6 miles away puts on for lunch after the town's parade. then that night we are going to my LP's family's house on the lake for a firework's display there. It will be a busy weekend, but it is one of our favorite holidays. Somewhere in there we will be doing some sparklers and small things with the kids at our house.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• so far just work but i just found out my brother and my nephews are coming up and its my sister in law's birthday the 3rd. so what we are going to do on the 2nd there is this pageant and i am going to put my little one in that and i work saturday and sunday but monday i am off. i am debating if i am going to go to go to the fireworks. but there are nice fireworks at the casino around here so we might go there. there are alot of options for fireworks. it will be alot fun no matter what.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 7:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• My kids and I are going to represent our synagogue in our town's 4th of July Parade.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 8:18 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• For the first time my daughter and I are going to the Vegas strip to see the fireworks. But first we are going out to eat at Panda Express, her choice. My Hubby is going to stay home and watch the 2 dogs.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 8:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• they're having the fireworks here on saturday so i'm having a cookout and then the 6yo and 3yo will watch the fireworks....baby will be in bed. too bad for her lol. i'm lucky we can see the city firework show from the comfort of our own patio without all the noise :D
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• going to my brother and sisterin law's .They are having a 4th of july party. and later that night there will be fireworks. at their place. shall be lots of fun.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Relaxing from Canada day on Friday.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 9:17 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• No plans at all besides helping on Sunday at the Boy Scout stand.Monday is helping out with the church function.Nothing else going on.
    sonnyswoman75

Answer by sonnyswoman75 at 11:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2011