Wierd symptoms...

I may sound completely dumb, but I have never felt these symtpoms.

I am supposed to start AF on Friday. My breats have a horrible burning sensation and just feel awful. I also have a horrible headache and feel nauseous. . I have never had breast pain before. Is this what they are supposed to feel liek when they are "sore"??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Yea, not really a burning sensation, more like you cant even wear a bra because theyre so sensitive
    collegemom1007

Answer by collegemom1007 at 9:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• i had a burny feeling, but your best bet is to wait till you are to get your period and take a test. good luck :)
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 9:20 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I didn't have pain until after i found out i was pregnant ( that was at 2 1/2 months). I had days that i didn't want to leave the house because i couldn't wear a bra. I say that it's normal.
    Happymomma365

Answer by Happymomma365 at 10:20 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I had the burning/tingling feeling about a week before I found out I was pregnant and I took the test on the first day of my missed peroid. I never truely had sore breast when I was pregnant. Now when PMS comes around I do. So, I guess that you are having something wierd going on it maybe a good sign. Good Luck!
    Anonymous