Is this normal continued...

I asked a question the other day about my 10 month old daughter who wasn't eating much but was drinking her bottle. She has been very crabby because she is getting 2 top teeth. She has also had a runny nose the past 4-5 days. I counted today how many wet diapers she has had to make sure she is getting enough fluids and shes only had 2 wet diapers and 1 stool. I had gone almost 7 hours today before changing her and the diaper really wasn't that wet. Shes had 2 bottles today. One this morning and one in the afternoon and 2 sippy cups of juice. She also ate oatmeal and a jar of mango baby food for breakfast. This afternoon she had a big jar of baby food but at about 3/4 of the jar she wasn't really interested in eating anymore. Should I be concerned about her only have 2 wet diapers and her getting dehydrated? Is this still because she is teething or is she getting sick too?

kvanness0824

Asked by kvanness0824 at 8:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Take her to the doctor to be sure she is okay
    Anonymous

• Time to see the doctor.
    GrammytoTrin

Answer by GrammytoTrin at 8:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I think she just not drinking enough. My son is 7 months and getting his top teeth too, one of them pops out, so he's pretty cranky lately. My son usually drinks 5 bottles per day total of 30oz of breast milk per day. Think 2 bottles and some juice is too little, maybe give her a little bit of water?
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 9:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• She isn't getting enough fluid...my daughter is almost 9 months and has at least 32 oz of formula and sometimes a few oz of juice too. You should take her to the doc.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• She did have another bottle tonight so total she's had 24oz of formula and 12 oz of juice today and she's had 3 wet diapers and one dirty one. The last one I changed was pretty wet, I think, for having changed her 3 hours before. Is she just not getting enough fluids?
    kvanness0824

Comment by kvanness0824 (original poster) at 10:53 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I would call the dr.. to be sure
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 10:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2011