I went to the Dr. today but wanted some opionins. adult content

Okay so, three weeks ago, one week before my period, I began to have minor cramping and excessive sleepiness. Along with this, I would be nauseated from 530 to 1000 or so. If I ate, I threw it up. I lost 5 pounds in that week.

My thought was, yea I am pregnant, but then aunt flo showed up on schedule. I was so disappointed, I still took a test the day after it stopped. Negative. I thought, okay, at least I will begin to feel better as I figured the symptoms were just bad PMS. Nope. Still got them. I just about passed out standing up quickly the other night so I went to the doc this morning and IDK when the results will be back.

So any way, any body got an idea? I would love to stop worrying. THANKS!!

cueballsmom

Asked by cueballsmom at 8:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Health

• So what did the Dr say about all of that? I say get bloodwork done. Full panel thyroid. Iron. Whatever else your Dr recommends.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 8:40 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• She did a full blood workup and said she will call with results. She gave me anti nausea med and that was it. :(
    cueballsmom

Comment by cueballsmom (original poster) at 8:45 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Well, nothing you can do for now but wait for bloodwork results. Good luck!
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 8:48 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• i was thinking maybe something with iron, but hopefully it will be revealed by your bloodwork and you won't have to go for alot more tests (or worse, have no diagnosis). gl
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:48 PM on Jun. 28, 2011