Have you ever caught a "peeping Tom"?

The idea of this freaks me out and I wondered if anyone had actually caught someone peeping...

(Not sure which category to put this in...)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in General Parenting

• nope never!
    Juliannamommie

Answer by Juliannamommie at 9:24 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• peeping how? i was changing when i was in my room getting ready for school, i was about 15 or 16 and was home alone and there is a little crack in our window and this disgusting older guy was staring through my window. and i was completely naked except for panties. i didnt have a phone on me but i went and looked through our peep hole(our front door was right by my window so i could see him perfectly) and he kept looking through my window and then looking in the peep hole as though he knew i was standing there looking at him and he smiled and me and was just standing there.. t
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 9:24 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• this last about 10 minutes i was so scared i thought he was going to break through my window and get me.. and then he left but as he was walking away he looked up at my window and smiled and waved at me. i was REPULSED and felt disGUSTED. i waited for my friend to come over like she did every morning and went and told our apt complex manager and no one believed me... looking back now i should have done more i think.
    KelsoBabeyy

• Ick! That story made me shudder....
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:07 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• like what?? just caught someone peeing in any random public place??? sure everytime i go out to the bars with the girls,, at 230 closing time you always see about 4 or 5 ( on a slow night) just walking to your car....lol lol that;s my town for ya...
    boyer94

Answer by boyer94 at 10:15 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• she said peeping...not peeing.
    as in someone checkin you out through your window
    angelbaby2

Answer by angelbaby2 at 11:59 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• maybe boyer94 should spend less time drinking and more time learning to read.....
    Anonymous