What is the most annoying question you've read on here?

alboston

Asked by alboston at 8:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Am I pregnant?
    Anonymous

• I had a fight with my husband...should I leave him?? And the WORST: My 8 month old is so spoiled, what do I do?
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 8:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• i will lump together the 'my boobs hurt and i'm tired and hungry.........does that mean i'm pregnant????' questions lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• The Am I pregnant? questions especially when they haven't bothered to test first.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• How do I get my 2 week old to sleep thru the night. How do I potty train my 18 month old. I am bleeding profusely, should I call my dr? Could I be in labor/should I go into labor and delivery?

Read any baby or pregnancy or listen to your dr and Pediatritian. There are "typical" milestones and warning signs to watch for. If you are worried- call the damn dr!

Also, just buy a damn pregnancy test.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• All of the 'Am I Pregnant'? questions. Seriously. How are WE supposed to know if YOU are pregnant????
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 9:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Baby or pregnancy *book*
    bloomsr

• Yep the other ladies sum it up pretty well.... :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:03 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Hmmm...I am normally never annoyed by the questions on here, but what does annoy me is if someone asks a question and doesn't get the responses she wants and immediatly is rude/snotty towards the mamas who are trying to help. The way I look at it is, if you are going to ask a question be aware that not everyone is going to agree with you. It is pointless to throw a fit because you are not getting the responses you want.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:05 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• The pg questions always annoy me, and the ones about husbands or S/O having kids before that interfere with THIER KIDS!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:18 PM on Jun. 28, 2011