Diet/Exercise Motivators for pocket card...please help

K....so I decided that I have had it with being fat, once and for all, seriously this time. I just need some motivation to get me through the tough times. So, I decided to make a list of thoughts/facts to remember and at the beginning of each day and before I eat/drink ANYTHING throughout the day, I'm gonna pull it out and read it to keep me on target. That way right in front of me is a list of reasons not to eat the baked goods, pop, etc that are better than the reasons in my head to eat that bad stuff. Give me your best ideas. Thanks!

huntin_mama

Asked by huntin_mama at 8:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I say this to myslef no food taste as good as I will look in armani or whatever it is you want to wear. lol
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• That's a good idea I may have to try it
    3lilANGELS236

Answer by 3lilANGELS236 at 8:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I'm gonna get it laminated at the copy shop so it will last a while. I'm sooo sick of being fat and it's just not gonna go away on it's on especially without the will power to say no to the sugar and fatty stuff
    huntin_mama

Comment by huntin_mama (original poster) at 9:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Also try Sparkpeople.com... great cite to track what you eat, calories burned, etc.
    I'm in a good group on here for support... http://www.cafemom.com/group/114329
    Join us if you'd like. I know it helps me to chat about what's working and what's not!!

Here's my favorite quote, IDL who said it... but it helps...
    "Never give up what you want most for what you want at the moment"

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:44 PM on Jun. 28, 2011