"By the way, it's nice to meet you"

Has anyone been with someone for a short period of time, then had a baby with them. You'd think I don't even know this person but it feels like we've known each other for years. Weird.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• I suppose me and my FH were together for a short time, we have been together for 3 years and our daughter is 1 1/2. But I feel like we have been together for a very long time, a lot longer than 3 years. But I definatley know what you mean, even before we had our daughter in the beginning of our relationship I felt like we had been together for years and years.
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 9:34 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I met my husband 8 weeks before we married. We have been together for 9 years as of the end of this month.
    RenaeMom3277

Answer by RenaeMom3277 at 9:42 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• i got pregnant about six months after we started dating, we were married a year and a half after we met and we act like we just met ...heheh its kinda cute actually.
    allensavannahs

Answer by allensavannahs at 9:47 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I got pregnant within 3 months of knowing him:) It was the first or second time we did the deed-YIKES!!!! It worked out though we have been married now for 5 years and our boy is 7. I really love him and he's a great guy, but I often wonder if we would still be together if that didn't happen!
    Anonymous

• I got pregnant 6 weeks after knowing my now husband ON birth control. We fell in love quick and I think it was just meant to be.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:02 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• i met my guy, a month later, he left for 5 months (basic training), he came back, a month later i was pregnant. were still together, 2 years later and another baby!
    Anonymous

• i met my SO in oct moved out in jan and was preg in march.. and we'v been together 4 yrs! :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 10:31 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• my dh and i have been married for almost 4 years, together for 5. we have a 3 1/2 yo and 3 month old. i think things went pretty quick between us... only issue is things are harder because you are still getting to know each other.
    angelbaby2

Answer by angelbaby2 at 11:54 PM on Dec. 14, 2008