If you have the same symptoms for two pregnancies does that mean the babies will be the same gender?

Ok with my first pregnancy I didn't have any symptoms at all (I didnt even know I was pregnant for over 5 months) and I had a girl. With my second pregnancy I didnt have any symptoms except gas and I had a boy. Well I am pregnant with my third and have gas again so does that mean the baby will be a boy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Nope. I had completely different symptoms with each baby and got three boys.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• No I don't think so...
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 9:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• With all of mine my only "symptom" was being tired all the time. I have 2 boys and 2 girls.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 9:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• well, for me that was true.....with #1 and #2 i was sick and felt like crap and gained a lot of weight and they were both boys. with the third i felt great and didn't have any symptoms besides no period and it was a girl. my friend said that boys don't respect their mother's body and you feel bad when pregnant with boys (and she had 9 kids lol) and for me that was true too.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I had the same symptoms with both of mine (nausea, gas, heartburn) and they both turned out to be boys.
    stephensmommy10

Answer by stephensmommy10 at 9:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• It'll be the same gender...about 50% of the time.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 9:03 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• No. I have had the same exact symptoms with both of my pregnancies and I have a girl and a boy on the way.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 9:03 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• My symptoms were different. Two boys.

Answer by Bmat at 9:05 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• @Dr.Donna i love your answer
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 9:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• 50/50 chance all the time

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2011