I want to do something special for my husband just because. Anyone have suggestions? Money is tight so I cant spend alot of money.

Love, husband, special

Asked by luvmyawsomgirls at 1:17 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• Full body massage! A little oil goes a long way!!! I don't think you could put a price on this for most guys.

• Buy him a movie he's been wanting and pick up his favorite snack for a "night in". Some guys won't admit it but they LIKE to have some cuddle time, lol.

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• put the kids to bed early, (or send them to grandma's for the night?) have a romantic candel light dinner, Give him a body message, just let him completely relax for the whole day

Answer by gypsy_rose at 1:21 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• make him dinner with candlelight, give him a back rub, mack his favorite cake, make him a homemade card, mow the yard for him (if you have a yard) ummmmm, okay i think i'm out of ideas!!

Answer by dannersmell at 1:22 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I do lil things every day for my hubb, he work like a dog so I just want to show him I love him, I put notes in his lunch make some of his fav foods some time I go up to his work looking good and take him out for lunch I give him massages in the morring some time b4 he goes to work, But when I really want to go all out and don't have the money I put something that sexy on not to sexy make a nice dinner watch a movie what ever he wants, then I'll go off and do something so he can have some time to him slef sometime lol must of the time he wants me to saty with him,

Answer by st_tinkerbell at 1:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• well i dont think cooking is very special since us moms have to do it every night anyway but why not get some wine, put the kids to bed and relax together in a nice warm bubble bath surrounded by candles. My and my hubby do this when we have had a rough week or day or just havent had much time to talk.

Answer by babemakes4 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• My friend who can easily be described as CONSERVATIVE actually worked up the guts to do an exoctic dance. She said hubby was smiling from ear to ear for days and days. They actually have collapsible poles, and your costume could be anything you create from your closet. Good Luck!

Answer by jojomomuv at 6:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• make him a family collage with cute little sayings and lots of pictures and/or maybe a peom type thing instead of sayings

Answer by prettyeyes412 at 7:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• give him a coupon book with coupons for hugs, kisses, a backrub, redeemable at his discression u can get a little more creative but just a starting point if ya catch my drift

Answer by hipie at 9:42 PM on Jun. 19, 2008