Free points?!

ok.. write anything you want.. but the best thing gets points. So are you the best?

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 9:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i pick up 'free things' people are tossing out
    but things in other streets, different when it is the house on the same block
    the neighbor down the alley have placed a really nice large chair out
    garbage day in tomorrow morning very early
    how can i get this down to my house without anyone seeing me?
    and why do i feel need to hide this practice from the neighbors when i could care less if strangers see me doing this?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:42 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• nothing beats those random moments when you have done something special for your kids and their face lights up like the christmas lights on a tree....magical!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 9:21 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• ok write anything..lets see i am trying to figure out why they don't make wire hangers anymore b/c i got this gorgeous canopy for my daughter for free but the hoop didn't come with it so i had the genius plan to open up wire hangers and make them into a loop but i had only one so i was going door to door trying to find some and no one had them. All i want is to hang this thing b/c it's so beautiful and i can't!! I have this thing with my girls room b/c my mother never let me hang anything in my room she didnt wan't holes in the wall or really decorations of any kind so i am kind living vicariously thru my girls.... ok so i guess that was enough for now
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 9:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I want to run away forever
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:18 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• life is like photography...we develop from the negatives... this has been my favorite quote lately.
    amberpaiz

• My family is hiking on the Appalachian Trail for a week next week. I have only one concern. Does this pack make my butt look big? No. Really. What do you think?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Amberpaiz, did you check the goodwill maybe they can spare a few :)
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 9:18 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• no i didn't but thats a great idea thanks!!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 9:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• no it doesn't
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 9:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• a bird in hand is worth two in the bush...hahaha! that commercial just cracks me up!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 9:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2011