Is it normal for my son to get his first teeth on top? He is eleven months.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i don't think it matters how they come in cause my son got his bottom front 2 first but then the ones next to the top front came in before the front ones so its kinda like hes got vampire fangs. the front ones are just starting to come in 5th and 6th.
    sarah8910

Answer by sarah8910 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• hmmm. i have never seen a baby get their 1st teeth on top it is usually the bottom for what i have seen.
    ps.. did he just get his 1st teeth at 11 months old ?
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• i should have mentioned that i think all kids can be different cause then i saw a little boy with 3 bottom and i'm not sure he had any top yet and my son still has just 2 on the bottom.
    sarah8910

Answer by sarah8910 at 10:03 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Every child is different. Ask your pediatrician. Your child's teeth will come in when they are ready, and in the order they are suppose to come in.
    auntifrog

Answer by auntifrog at 10:03 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• My son got his top 2 teeth and his bottom eye teeth first. He looked like a vampire!! Every child is different and will get their teeth in different ways.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• All babies are different. My DS 9 1/2 months got 2 bottom. 2 top now his canine teeth are coming. When usually it is the 2 incisors next to the 2 top front teeth.
    luvmyboys11

Answer by luvmyboys11 at 10:13 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• yes i would believe so
    taratennant60

Answer by taratennant60 at 11:09 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• most babies get them on the bottom first but there isn't some law out there that means they have to come in that way.. infact my daughter got her top two in first.. it wasn't even the middle top two, it was the ones flanking them.. then she got the bottom ones (same way).. THEN she got the ones that were suppose to come in first. lol. then she got her molers before her canines, etc. they came in completely backwards from most people lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:35 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• yes, I think it's common enough, my son did as well, the only difference is he was only 3 months when he started getting his teeth.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:56 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Our DD's fangs came in first - the doctor told is that teeth can come in in any order. A lot babies get their first two bottom middle first - but it isn't uncommon to have them come in other places first.
    happymom353

Answer by happymom353 at 1:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2011