Why do people with a camera in their face act crazy?? No arguments,, just observations

I'm watching TruTv's Hardcore Pawn. I'm amazed that some of the people in Detroit act up even with cameras rolling. And yes this is just my opinion. Because I'm sure it's not just on that show. It's quite a few of the nighttime shows on TruTv. For a channel that claims that it's not reality it's actuality, I can't believe that you'd act like that on tv.

Danni143

Asked by Danni143 at 9:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Entertainment

• I stopped watching TruTv when REPO man came out..
    I LOVED the main guy. He use to be on "the gym" as a trainer & from there I think with his personality he got the REPO man started.
    BUT at the beginning of the show if you read it says they are "reenactments" and dramatised.. So. Whatever. its fake!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:08 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• They changed the name to "trueTV" to do more reality shows... before it was based more around shows with forensics and some form of scientific value... now I rarely even watch it myself

I am not into reality tv... I prefer to actually live life instead of watching others do it
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• That what I thought the channel was going to be. But just so sick of reenactments and reality shows. Heading back to the Discovery and History channels. lol

Danni143

Comment by Danni143 (original poster) at 10:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2011