How old were you when you had your first child or how old will you be when your first is born?

Also was it planned? Was it a happy suprise? What were your first thoughts?

I just want to know your story :) I will go first...

I am expecting my first soon after I turn 31. Mine is a happy surprise since I was told I could not get pregnant without medical intervention.

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 8:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I was 21 when my first was born(20 when i got prego) and he was a surprise and my first thoughts where,"OMG OMG OMG, How am i going to tell my SO" Very stressful time lol
    Anonymous

• I was 23 when my first was born...8 years ago. My husband had just turned 24.

I was 24, 25 and 29 when my other kids were born.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I am due with my first on Nov. 9th. I'm 22 and my husband is 27. It wasn't planned, but not prevented either. We are both very happy. I think we were both suprized at first. We were both happy, yet still a bit in shock. It's all new to us. My husband and I both thought we couldn't conceive. It took us 2 1/2 years, but it happened. Now we are waiting on our first little girl.
    myfirstbaby903

Answer by myfirstbaby903 at 8:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I was 32, married and happy to be pregnant. My first thought was, "I hope I can quit smoking." (I did)
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 8:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• when my child was bor i was 17 (15 and 7 months old) im 18 know and i love my child my husband is turning 19 on july 20. i was surprise i didnt want a child yet and i was on birth control pills i dont know what happend but i was exited and so was he. my child id know 1 year and 1 month
    babe_lala

Answer by babe_lala at 8:46 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I was 37 when I got pregnant. Completely unplanned. We were both very excited.
    freebird58

Answer by freebird58 at 9:09 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I was 16 when I got preggers and 17 when I had him....
    love_my_boys

Answer by love_my_boys at 9:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I had my first when I was 22, and she was planned. My son was born when I was 24, and he was planned as well. I got married at 21, my dh is a few years older than me, and I wanted kids. I got pregnant just 4 mos after getting married. My daughter was born 5 days before our first wedding anniversary.
    cmlowery

Answer by cmlowery at 9:27 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• 22
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 9:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I was 16 when had him and turned 17 the next month.
    Mumjen2

Answer by Mumjen2 at 9:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2008