Ok this is kinda weird..but im conserned

ok me and my boyfriend where having sex, he was on top, im 26 weeks pregnant and all a sudden i got a sharp pain in my lower stomach it was like a quick jab then went away it happened about twice then i made him stop...idk if hes puttin to much pressure on my stomach or what does nebody have advise of why it happened and if it coulda hurt the baby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You didn't hurt the baby. They are well protected in there. You may just need to change your positions.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:17 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Are you bleeding or still feeling pain? You and your SO can continue having sex as long as you are not a high-risk pregnancy until your water breaks. I would highly suggest talking to your OB/GYN about comfortable sexual positions because it sounds to me as if he may of just put pressure on you. I am a nursing student and we just went over all of this fun stuff last week! From my personal experience, I wasn't able to have sex due to being high-risk. Hope this helps!
    supermama86

Answer by supermama86 at 10:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I would think that it was just round ligament pain, completely normal.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:21 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Sounds like you may be at the point where you have to change up the positions. Try side lying (spooning) or you on top so you can control the depth of penetration.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 10:24 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• i agree change the position same happened to me while pregnant the baby is fine i promise
    firstimemommy21

Answer by firstimemommy21 at 10:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• If u arnt bleeding or still hurting call ur OB...more than likely ROUND LIGAMENT pain.......try a diff position mama!!
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 12:15 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Might be baby changing positions.
    ?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:40 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• you can have sex when ur preggo. but let him la on u!!!! it was prolly the baby pushing on your kideny or whatever. lay on ur left side next time. u are ok..
    dancingthrulife

Answer by dancingthrulife at 7:20 PM on Jun. 29, 2011