Y cant I??

I am wanting to know Y I can not add widgets on my page,like I can not paste any code's..2 add my page..

Thank you in advance,

Critter7

critter7

Asked by critter7 at 9:53 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in About CafeMom

• i tired that the other day and it didn't work for me either. i don't know either we are stupid or the widgets are
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:54 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• what browser are you using? you have to do something special on firefox (an add-on) to copy and paste with your mouse, but you can use your key board shortcuts if that's the problem.

Anonymous

• I have not been able 2 c & p anything with my mouse,bc no codes come up,and no i do not have foxfire or anything like that!! jodi205 u may have a point it may b the widgets or us....but i hope that CM can get it fixed soon!! PS. I dont know if a person can post anything on their on question,but truthfully im replying 2 your answer's
    critter7

Answer by critter7 at 11:10 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Are you haveing problems loading Cafemom widgets? If so, then you should use the contact us link at the bottom of the page and let them know there is an issue. If you are trying to add widgets not in the CM menu then you won't be able to they are blocked. Ggod Luck.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:41 AM on Dec. 15, 2008