I am 28 wks pregnant.

i am 28 wks pregnant and i have had some lower pelvic pain, and lower back pain since yesterday and my baby hasn't kicked all day. he is normally very active. and all my pregnancies have been early , but none my children had any problems. should i be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you haven't felt the baby move all day.. call your dr.. go to the ER..
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 10:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I agree with the previous poster, you can try to get baby to move by taking a warm shower and letting the hot water beat on your stomach. If you cant get the baby to move go the the ER!!
    HollySebeck

Answer by HollySebeck at 11:08 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Have you felt no movement at all? If so then get yourself to the ER pronto! If the movements are just slower/decreased baby could just be having a lazy day. Even so I would still get it checked out right away to be on the safe side. Drink some orange juice and lay down on your side, baby should start moving then.
    Mama2JoshKatie

Answer by Mama2JoshKatie at 11:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Drink a lot of water and do a kick count while laying on your left side-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• To get baby to move....u should drink apple juice or Any other 100% Fruit Juice.....gets baby movin......lay on ur left side.....wait about 30min if u still havent felt movement call the doc. They may wanna do a fetal monitor test. And kick counts. GL mama
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 12:12 AM on Jun. 29, 2011