If your sister or best friend called CPS on you for spite would you ever talk to them again?

This happened 6 years ago. I do not speak to that sister anymore and one of my other sister, I have 5, says I need to get over it already. She called because she did not like my dh. She told them I did not feed her, she was always dirty, I did drugs around her, and dh was a drug dealer. I was at home one day and heard a knock at the door and there this lady from CPS is. She found everything that was said to be untrue and every thing turned out okay. I asked her why and she said that she was unsure of how things were going and then later said she told them she suspected someone was sexually abusing her possibly my exdh. That was never mentioned in the report.

treynlisa

Asked by treynlisa at 10:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Nope.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 10:58 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• ~*Honestly*~... NO NO NO... because if they can do something so twisted to me because they got their panties in a bunch, they do not truly care about me or my kids, and what is to stop them from doing it again???
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Nope. My son comes first, before anyone. If someone tried to have him taken away from me, that is unforgivable. NO ONE messes with my child!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Hell no! I would never go around that person! I wouldnt even call them my sister
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• nope. the reason for that is because she she messed with not only you but most of all your kids. if the allegations were true and she called CPS, i would forgive her because that says she genuinely cares for the safety and welfare of her niece/nephew- BUT the fact that she lied says she is poisonous and can't be trusted ever again. she obviously doesn't care about your kids if she lied about something so serious. if my sister doesn't care about the welfare of my kids....she is dead to me period end of story. what she did isn't just regular everyday family drama, it goes way deeper than that. it spells hatred and bitterness on her part.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• That is not something I could EVER get over. That would turn on my mamabear instincts something awful. Don't eff with my children and family.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:14 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• No, I wouldn't.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• just in spite i would knock them out and give them a reason... but i really wouldn't talk to them no more if it was a friend... as for a sister it will take time to heal.
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 11:42 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• No. I wouldnt. for her to lie like that is soooo wrong. I mean wat if ur kids would of been taken away? Then wat? I would consider her dead. So wat if it was long ago. She had no right to lie like that on something as serious as cps. Im sorry. But NO.
    priscilla2boys

Answer by priscilla2boys at 11:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Probably not. She would really have to apologize and then let after that we take things slowly. I don't think I would want to be too close to a sister like that. I mean get mad and try to get my kids taking away from me? That's really evil.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 12:27 AM on Jun. 29, 2011