I need to learn how to french braid... both my girls have very long hair... any suggestions?

Saprincess

Asked by Saprincess at 11:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Search videos on YouTube, your guaranteed to find a video to walk you through the process =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Have you tried checking it out on Youtube?

I found some for ya:  How to French Braid

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• you tube i wish i could give you a video on it but just put in french braids on there and it will give you all types...
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 11:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• YouTube is awesome when you want to learn something new- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRhfilCsk0Y

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Dreamweaver is the place to go for braiding. No video, but really great instructions and diagrams for any kind of braid you could want.  French, box,  Dutch, three strand, five strand.  She does beautiful work and has all kinds of tips and tricks to get lovely results.

http://www.dreamweaverbraiding.com/Braiding_Tips.htm

desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:58 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I'd go to a salon, have them do a french braid on your daughters hair and explain step by step how it's done..

or youtube it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:01 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Learn by watching some videos. Practice on some dolls. Then practice on your kids when they're watching a movie or something where they'll sit still.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 8:05 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I taught myself on my barbies and ponies when I was little, but I am sure there are a ton of vids on youtube to show you how to do it. Or ask around for someone to show you!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 12:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• You tube
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 12:16 PM on Jul. 4, 2011