What is your funniest pregnancy/motherhood memory?

What is something funny that happened to you or something your children did that was funny?

sarah8910

Asked by sarah8910 at 11:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• My son (6 months) likes to motorboat my chest. Usually in public, after tugging on my neckline. he thinks it's the funniest thing and does it all the time!
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 11:42 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I've got two, both with my son.

1) I was about 8 months pregnant and was trying to nap on the couch at my in-laws. I has a ton of pillows behind me so I was reclined. My husband had fallen asleep on my tummy and was snoring pretty loudly. I was dozing. Next thing we know he's wide awake with his head several inches off my tummy. My unborn son had kicked Daddy in the ear.

2) I had horrible heartburn with the pregnancy. So bad I was on a prescription. As they were prepping me for the emergency C-section I had not been able to take that med for about 48 hours. I was horribly nauseous. The anesthesiologist let me sit up the first time, but not the second. I wound up vomiting all over his socks and patent leather shoes from the heartburn and nausea.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:16 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Lol only one person knows this......when I was in labor, the doctor came in to break my water. He sits down, breaks it.....but baby's head created a huge air pocket. I'm helplessly lying there as amniotic fluid SPRAYS the doctor! He was dripping!! He needed towels and a scrub change!! I was soooooooo embarrassed but I thinks it funny now! but still, hubby does not, I think it traumatized him. Lol
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:22 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• When I was pregnant I was doing my makeup for work. My DD kicked me so hard that I stabbed myself in the eye with the mascara wand and even dragged it down my cheek. My husband looked at me like I had some sort of crazy woman moment.

And since then she's done so many funny things, I wish I could list them all. The most recent one was she farted so hard that she ended up vomiting... and then laughed about it.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 12:34 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• My DD & I or in walmart & she looks at this old man in front of us & she grabs my boobs & tells him thats mommys kneeknees lol i wanted to die
    Chelhaidax

Answer by Chelhaidax at 12:49 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• When I went to labor with my first son I pee'd on myself because the medication they gave me had me going in and out. So when I went to put the buzzer to let them know I had to pee I went back to sleep and than they came but when I woke up she was gone so I pushed again and went back to sleep than when I woke up she had already left but when I went to push again I pee'd and I was so shamed. (lol)
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 1:07 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I was working at sonic and i called my mother during a particularly difficult day. while i was venting to my mother i burst out crying like a crazy person. why? because i forgot to put a cherry on my hot fudge sunday. no joke. and to top it all off i thought that it was a very logical reason to cry because i had no idea i was pregnant. and didnt know for the next two months.
    2breath2live

Answer by 2breath2live at 1:32 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• When I was pregnant I had developed Toxemia towards the end, so I was very swoll, so swollen that my hubby bought me a cane to put my underwear on when he was not home to help!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 1:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2011