Do you cook dinner every night?

besides going out every once in a while.
and do you also clean it?
and for how many people is yes

lizzybee44

Asked by lizzybee44 at 11:40 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Yep, cook dinner and clean up every night. We eat out maybe 1-2x a month for dinner.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:42 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I cook dinner every night and my fiance cleans the dishes! We rarely eat out as well!
    supermama86

Answer by supermama86 at 11:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Well, I make sure my DS has dinner every night if that counts, we plan to do family meals but right now he is 3-1/2 and we lost the battle of sitting at the table and him actaully eating and he's too tiny to play the game
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Not these last four nights, it's been over 100* here. I cooked lunch though.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 12:10 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I usually prepare our dinner almost every night. There might be 2 or 3 nights a month where we have convenience food or fast food or go out to eat. And yes, for the most part I clean up from dinner too. My boys are 14 and 12 and they do help with clean up. And it's for 5 people...me, DH, DS, DS, and DD.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:52 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I actually fixed dinner last night. First time in years! My DH does all the cooking.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 8:59 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• No. Not every night. Lately, we've had Chicken Salad sandwiches or Tuna Salad because it's too hot.
    It's just me and my 19yo here during week.
    I cook maybe 3x week for her and I and we have leftovers with just 2 people.
    I cook,,,she cleans up.
    I love having a helpful daughter.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 10:19 AM on Jun. 29, 2011