16 & pregnant, Teen Mom..

do you watch it? I have to admit I am addicted to it. :/

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 11:45 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes I like Teen Mom. I watched a few episodes of 16 and pregnant, but I prefer Teen Mom because you get to see more of their lives. I am glad they are bringing back Maci, Amber, Farrah and Catelynn. I actually like Catelynn and Tyler and I wanted to see how they form a relationship with their daughter.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:59 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Can't stand it. As a teen mom myself, I don't like the picture they paint, not to mention the 140,000 they pay to do the show, and the negative attention the get off the show. I know a ton of former teen moms like me and none of us got hair extensions, went out every night, got our nails done, drove nice cars, nor did our parents rent us the guesthouse for peanuts or pay our rent for us so we could live with our friends. None of us married our baby daddy lol.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Nope. It spawns ignorance about actual teen parenting. I'm not a moron and I don't appreciate being made out to look like one.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 11:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Nope I agree with kit mason on this. Those girls are paid to go on those shows to they are rolling in money and have enough to support their baby, its no struggle for them. I'm sure they have "babysitters" off camera so the moms can take a break so they can learn their lines
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I used to but it just irritates me now. Truth is in real life there are many grandparents taking care of the kids their teens had. My 17 old sister is one of them, she nearly dropped out of high school, "I don't need to go to school. I'm going to be a housewife anyway." She won't take hand me downs b/c she thinks she's too good. I'm grown and married and I love saving $ buying gently used things...I guess when you're the one making the money and paying bills it's different. She and her boyfriend are moving out on the 1st, I can't wait for her to get a taste of reality. Welcome to the real world!
    Tkelly3

Answer by Tkelly3 at 12:02 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I watch it when I'm in the mood to watch bratty kids.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I watch it
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 11:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I watch it just cuz i feel i can relate to some of them.
    Red2186

Answer by Red2186 at 11:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I watch it online when I can because I love reality shows. Some of them.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 11:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• i know what you mean i married by baby's dad i'm still pregnant:) we have our own place too
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 11:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2011