Any ideas and tips on a trip just me and the hubby adult content

we have almost been married 2 yes and instead of going sumwhere for our honeymoon when we got married we used that money to buy a house and fix it up so I need sum Rly great ideas to make this a trip he wont forget We don't Rly know our budget but I'm pretty sure were driving and well be going any 3 days.. And romantic or sexy ideas will help even if it's on abt where were goin but sumthing like how I could set up the room or anything like that

Littlemomma174

Asked by Littlemomma174 at 11:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• I think you will get better suggestions if you can give us some parameters. Do you have a budget in mind? How long can you be away? Do you like to fly?
    Suzy_Sunshine

Answer by Suzy_Sunshine at 11:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I would think something where it can be just the two of you. A cabin in the woods, a nice hotel or something romantic.
    kansasmom1978

Answer by kansasmom1978 at 12:29 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Cabin in the mountains, you can usualy get a goo deal on those things, it also depends on what state you live in, if you want to keep it cheaper, stick close to home, DH and I are wanting to hit the Great Lakes, for a weekend this fall, we can drive to it in a few hours, and we plan on staying at a nicer hotel for a couple nights, maybe hit the honeymoon package, as we didnt have a honeymoon either. Good Luck!
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 7:49 AM on Jun. 29, 2011