Could the test be wrong preg question

Ok so I've been trying to get preg for a few months now and ever since I stopped my birth control pills I've had a pretty regular 28 day cycle give or take maybe a day or two here and there but pretty regular well last month I only had a 26 day cycle so if I was to have a 26 day cycle this month id technically be late now well I've taken sevel tests ( I have a bad poas addiction lol) and they've been neg from what I can tell well as of today this would have been the the28th day for my reg cycle well I took a test this morning and still neg I think and jst a couple days ago I went to the bathroom and when I wiped it was like old dried blood it was weird soooo I figured I was about to start my period well after that one time of weird blood I haven't had any spotting or anysigns of my period is it possible that I could have been testing to early also my bf thinks I need to buy one of those digital ept tests idk im at a loss and am in need of some much needded girly advice :)

XxtoxicbeautyxX

Asked by XxtoxicbeautyxX at 12:09 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• give it a few days and take another test if you havent started already. Take the test first thing in the morning
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:11 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Go to the doctors if you have insurance and get blood work drawn. It's more accurate.
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 5:11 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• the test COULD be false neg for many reasons, such as, testing to early, got to wet, or an old test. I wold wait a few days and re test first thing in the morning. If still neg go to the dr and get blood drawn!
    april_2011

Answer by april_2011 at 2:40 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Don't waste money on a digital test. Unless you really can't read a typical test. I'd say tested too soon. Give it another week and if your cycle is still MIA test again.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2011