Do you think a glider is necessary? Do you have one?

???

justme782

Asked by justme782 at 12:11 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I got a rocking recliner! It's soooo worth it! Like those long night when the baby is sick, we both end up sleeping in the recliner! I think it's more comfy than a slider too... built in foot rest... comfy... it reclines... Did I say I loved mine? lol
    tnunley

Answer by tnunley at 1:04 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Nope and nope. You can rock on a normal chair- and it's a lovely gentle exercise for your abs those first few months...
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 12:13 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• well its not a necessary but its nice when your baby loves to be rocked to sleep but your arms are falling asleep trying yet baby is still up. I used it to get my son to sleep after 30 minutes of me rocking him myself.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:13 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• We didn't get one until our son was older, and I sure wish we'd had it sooner! It's awesome! I'm actually in it now! That said, we survived fine without it for a long time. DS was over a year old when we go it. I do love it. It's nothing fancy, doesn't recline or anything (I wish it did), but I'm very happy with it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:14 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• The only things necessary are a way to feed baby, diapers and a bed. I LOVE my glider and don't want to imagine life without it, but if I had to I could suffice without it.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 12:20 AM on Jun. 29, 2011