OMFG, I'm a cock block adult content

So, I'm outside smoking and see two teens walking up from the ghetto neighborhood right above my house. At first, I thought they might try to steal stuff out of cars.
Well, they go to the playground that my DD (2 year old) plays on. They're making out, which I'm disgusted, but hey, I remember being a teen once too. All of a sudden, I see the girl take her clothes off. So, I go get my husband so we can go stop what's about to happen. He doesn't believe me. So we walk over there.
The two teens are into it so much that they don't hear us walk up. The girl (who may have been 14) jumps off of him to fast. He's not wearing a condom. Not that I was trying to look but it was like a train wreck, you could see everything.
My DH says "Leave, and do not ever come back or I'll call the cops." She puts her clothes on and they leave.

Well, while my DH is like "oh they were so embarrassed they won't come back." Guess what, they do. They weren't having sex, but walking about the track by the playground area. I call the cops.

I hope to God they pick them up. WTF is wrong with teens these days????!!??!?!

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 12:39 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• Well. that was idiotic. I can't believe the language you used....gross....and I can't believe the fiction you just posted. As if anyone would walk up to teens and tell them to leave and then you say you called the COPS?
    I don't believe one word. And this is not even a QUESTION!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• That's fine if you don't. But, no joke. I swear on my daughters life I busted them.

The language I used? Lady, I live next to the ghetto, and I have seen some things that are unreal.
    Chloesmom1126

Comment by Chloesmom1126 (original poster) at 12:50 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• The question was WTF is wrong with teens these days, right? Or am I missing something.

I would have just called the cops and let them catch the kids in the act.
    I hope the parents were at least contacted.
    MoNKeyBoyz

Answer by MoNKeyBoyz at 12:57 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I would've just called the cops, frankly. I wouldn't want that in my neighborhood, either, bu I don't think I'd walk up to them.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:59 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I live outside of Baltimore. It's crazy here and I hate living a football field away from the ghetto.

I gave them a description of what they looked like and what they were wearing. I hope they get them too.

Just to give everyone an idea of what it's like here. It's starting to get close to the 4th of July. When I hear pops, I don't know if they're fireworks or gunshots. And they've even put a police station right in that complex because it's so bad.

http://gregspages.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=731 This happened 100ft from my house.

My neighbors car, he had a 350Z. Woke up one morning and it's sitting on bricks. All 4 tires were gone.
    Chloesmom1126

Comment by Chloesmom1126 (original poster) at 1:02 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Wow thats crazy, i would've lectured about the no condom thing first and then threatened to call the cops...better yet, i would've pulled out my phone and asked for their mommas number and then called the cops
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 1:11 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Yeah because EVERYBODY FROM THE GHETTO ARE THEIVES HUH?! JUDGE MUCH?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• What is wrong is someone judging people who live in the ghetto. Yeah those kids did something nasty but hey I live in a college town and the kids from the university do worse in public!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• My DH scared them. I could see the looks on their faces.
    The only reason we walked over there was because he didn't believe me. The playground is like 500 ft from my house, you really couldn't tell if they were having sex or not. The only way I knew was because I saw a t-shirt come off.

I had the phone in my hand and had 911 pushed, all I had to do was hit the "talk" button. I was more scared they were going to jump him.

And, I'll be the first one to admit I judge. No offense, scaring them off, hopefully it ruined all attempts to have sex, especially without condoms. Stopping those ghetto punks from breeding.

You all have no idea how bad those kids are...they vandalize cars, egg our houses, steal from the children here. They even have an elementary school for just that place.
    Chloesmom1126

Comment by Chloesmom1126 (original poster) at 1:55 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I think you should have just called the police! It's not like your man needed to see that young girl. And you did not need to use language like cock when discussing some under age kids! Grosses me out.
    Yeah... they were wrong, but you were also wrong.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 1:57 AM on Jun. 29, 2011