I am seeking a legitamate job to work from home no fees, etc.

dondiva194

Asked by dondiva194 at 1:06 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Money & Work

• You can look into leapforce or lionbridge but they are not easy to get in to. Otherwise, I'm sorry. The jibs are not there. There are lots of great home businesses where you will make enough to live off of but they require start up costs for the kits
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 2:58 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I have friends who have worked for LiveOps (www.liveops.com). I have not done it myself, but I have not heard of any of them saying there are any fees.

Direct Sales is also a legitimate business opportunity. But it is just that: a business opportunity, not a job. There is an initial investment just like with any other business, and some do have continuing fees, and there is always some cost of running a business, but the income potential is great.

Great resources for information on direct sales are The Direct Selling Association (www.dsa.org) and the Direct Selling Education Foundation (www.dsef.org).
    NooraK

Answer by NooraK at 7:21 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• babysitting???
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 10:20 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Go to the search and type 'cafemom marketplace' there are jobs & business posted there. It's a great resource just not easy to find.
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 1:21 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:43 PM on Jul. 2, 2011