Names

whats ur kids names & how did u come about in naming he/she ?

I have 2 kids a 2.5 y/o DD & 2mth old DS
My DD name is Haidyn Michelle,i liked the name hayden but not the spelling of it so i changed it to haidyn (german) & michelle (french)is after her grandmother which means who is like god...Now my DS name is Dax Mitchell my DH picked dax u say it like daks ( french), i liked it bc its different it means leader & mitchell is my uncles name that passed away 13yrs ago it also means who is like god!

Chelhaidax

Asked by Chelhaidax at 1:06 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• DD (3.5 years old) is - Zoey Mariah :)

she was going to be Brielle Nevaeh, but b/c i got pregnant so young, my grandmother who i live with now & at that time wasn't sure if i'de take care of the baby or leave her to be cared for by her (grandmother) so she wanted me to move to florida with my mom, but my sisters name is Brianna Gabrielle- in which i was naming my DD with those 2 names put together, (Bri- Elle) & i'de call her BRI, but thats what they call my sister, so i had to change it, & i've always loved Zoey, but NO ONE, including S/O liked it, so i tried finding another named i loved, but just kept coming back to zoey & i knew it was a sign, & Mariah came from my S/O picking it, he loves that name... but in the end, I NEVER WENT TO FLORIDA ! LOL
    ZoeyMariah.

Answer by ZoeyMariah. at 2:03 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Alexander Ethan- He was suppose to be Alexandria Nichole after his paternal grandmother (Andrea) and Aunt (Nichole); but I found out at 7 months he was not a little girl as I had been led to believe lol.

Donivin Robert- Donovan is an Irish name and he is Irish. Spelled it with and "I" So he could go by Doni for short.

Juliana Mae Elizabeth- Juliana was suppose to be Saraphina which means Angel because that is what she is; but Hubby HATED it!
    So my oldest actually came up with the idea for Juliana. I wanted Ann incorporated into the name because of my "mother" who passed away in 2007.

I didn't like Julieann so Juliana it was. Mae is after her paternal Aunt and paternal grandmother. Elizabeth is a tradition in my family. Evey first born girl for the last seven generation has had either the first or middle name of Elizabeth.
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 4:25 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• DD is 2.5, Chloe Amber
    We just liked the name Chloe, and my DH wanted Amber in there...so...she's Chloe Amber :)
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 1:08 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Awe sha CUTE name!!
    Chelhaidax

Comment by Chelhaidax (original poster) at 1:11 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Micayla Joy. I have always had a small obsession with Megan Fox and her character in Transformers. Lol. And I wanted to call her MJ for short so we went through a baby name book and found Joy.
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 1:16 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Haha very cute lol i like it
    Chelhaidax

Comment by Chelhaidax (original poster) at 1:18 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Samuel Trevor - 13! Samuel for a cousin of FIL's who was his bff growing up. Trevor for my grandfather's chosen last name.
    Talya - 11. for her great-grandmother Trudie, and my grandfather's sister Tatyana.
    Rami Shai - 6. Rami means awesome/amazing, Shai is gift both are Hebrew. We just loved the name Rami and Shai is for my grandmother, Sylvia.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:55 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Beautiful names :)
    Chelhaidax

Comment by Chelhaidax (original poster) at 1:01 PM on Jun. 30, 2011