Would the doctor think I am stupid? adult content

my periods are usually light and short. On may 23, 2011 I started my period and it was the normal 3 - 4 day period and I have been having a lot of unprotected sex with my boyfriend and I noticed on one of the days that I was ovulating that I was spotting when i wiped just for that day and I really did not think much of it just thought that it was because of all the sex i had been having. my period was supposed to start on the 13th of June and what I think is my period started on the 21st of June this "period" or whatever is longer than my normal period and it is really heavy and I have been having black tissue stringy discharge. I am now just spotting a little. I do think that I have a UTI so I am going to go to the doctor for that. I think that I could be pregnant it is a possibility. I have been having a lot of head aches and my nipples and breast have been sore and hurting to the point that I wake up in middle of the night. If I am pregnant I do not think that I am pregnant because nothing clear or sack like has came out. Has this happened to anyone before?? Is it possible to be pregnant and bleed like I have???

I also just came off of the depo shot I had my first depo shot ever near the end of Feb. 2011 and I was due for my second one and I didn't get it on May 9, 2011 because I did not like the way it made me have bad mood swings and so angry all the time.

georgia423

Asked by georgia423 at 1:10 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, it is possible to have spotting and even something like a period in pregnancy. Take a pregnancy test before you go to the doctor to ease your mind. But tell him everything b/c if you're not pregnant, you may be off hormonally.
    34andcounting

Answer by 34andcounting at 1:13 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Yes it's possible that you could be pregnant and still have a period. I came off the depo shot on June 12 of 2006. I was told since I had been on it so long it would take a while for me to be able to conceive again (6m to1 yr). Needless to say my son was conceived 12-14 days later lol! I had a "period" for the first four months and freaked out every time! I went to the doctors and my son was perfectly fine. the best way to tell is to take a pregnancy test. If it comes back negative then and your doctor for blood work. You seems to be having symptoms of pregnancy. Uti's are common during pregnancy as well; that's actually how I found out I was pregnant with my daughter.
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 3:41 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• You can def bleed while pregnant...I did with both my kids! Good luck to you!!!
    Mom22Gurls82

Answer by Mom22Gurls82 at 1:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• i bleed with both pregnancies
    Anonymous

• it also could be a side effect from being off the depo. when i would go off a birth control i always had heavy bleeding
    angeleyz375

Answer by angeleyz375 at 9:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2011