You don't like Obama? This is for you.

Should Obama turn out to do what he says he can do and is a good president, would it change your opinion of him? Would you give him credit where credit is due?

There are many that don't like Obama for whatever reason(s) and I believe EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO THEIR OPINION but I am curious if any of the naysayers will really give him a chance.

Whoistheboss

Asked by Whoistheboss at 10:11 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I didn't vote for Obama, but enough of my fellow citizens did, and he is the president-elect. I wish him all the best, will do my best to support him, and hope he can keep his promises. Most politicians don't, won't or can't but I think he might give it a good shot. At least we should give him a chance.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 11:25 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• This post isn't for me, but I don't care I LOVE OBAMA!
    Anonymous

• if he turns out to be a good president and proves me wrong.. i will be the first to say I WAS WRONG, AND I'M GLAD I WAS WRONG. And i really hope he does prove me wrong!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Thank you krazyash023.
    I too hope he does prove people wrong. For no other reason than our country just can't take any more damage than it has already suffered.
    Whoistheboss

Answer by Whoistheboss at 10:18 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I don't like him. I think he sugar coats everything and feel like everything he says is a bunch of bull. I hope that I'm wrong. What I can't wait for is to see what happens when all the wack jobs find out that he's NOT the anti-chirst. That's going to make me so happy.
    Anonymous

• half of the things he promised is impossible for him to do anyway, so he won't be able to do everything he said he would do.and another thing, for those that voted for him because he said he was going to bring our soldiers back from overseas, most of them don't even realize that we're in 2 wars right now, so we'll still have guys deployed. even Whoopi, on The View, said he wouldn't be able to do half the stuff he says, and she voted for him!
    Anonymous

• I don't really like him but it's not like I have a choice. All presidents say they will do a lot of things but fail to do most of them. No he is NOT the freaking anti-Christ. I am a Christian and he is not! Good grief. For one thing people are missing the part in the bible where it says they choose ONE LEADER over the nations. Read your bible! He may fit a lot of the description but a couple of parts are missing.
    Anonymous

• I am not an Obama supporter and I don't have a lot of faith in him as a leader for our country. He will be our next President and he will be getting his chance to prove me wrong. I hope that he does prove me wrong. Although, everyone has a different opinion as to what he must accomplish to be considered a success. So, I suppose ask me again in 4 years and I will have a better answer for you.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:35 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• If he decides he is against abortion I will completely change my mind about him. But I doubt that will happen.
    Anonymous

• Honestly,I didn't vote for him. For the sake of our country, I hope to God he proves me wrong.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 10:57 PM on Dec. 14, 2008