Does anyone feel anxious like scared or something when alone?

I don't have depression or anything after giving birth to my 11 week old baby but when I am home alone with my son or my sister and I dont have my mom or step dad or boyfriend there with me I tend to feel alone and I just want to cry. I dont get this way all the time it comes and goes.

cutieitalian829

Asked by cutieitalian829 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you'll learn to enjoy it i love being alone with my little one
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:32 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I remember when my hubby went back to work after my first baby. I cried and begged him not to leave me alone with him! The first year was hard. The day just STRECHES on forever and there are so many decisions to be made--it's a lot of pressure. I suggest joining a mom's group if you can find one. Or just go out to the mall or anywhere. It's good for you and the baby!
    Liz_24

Answer by Liz_24 at 10:48 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I did at first with my duaghter. I just invloved myself in playing with her and doing my normal everday things. You will get used to having them around all the time . It will also do you good to spend time with other new moms or like they said before join a mom group. There is Mops and depending on your area there are probably several more. If you keep feeling this way talk to your family and tell them how you feel.
    mamaofhw

Answer by mamaofhw at 11:09 PM on Dec. 14, 2008