One of those moments...

Have you ever had one of those moments...
My cell ph battery was almost dead, driving home I kept thinking, we're almost out of gas. The gas tank was practicaly full but in my mind because my cell phone battery was "empty" the car would run out of gas.

One day after work, went to my car and had to sit there for a minute, wondering how to turn on the radio.

Am I just nuts or does everyone have these moments?

I once put eggs in the freeze, found then a few days later. The enjoyed thowing them outside. We live in the country, so it didn't matter much.

SassySue123

Asked by SassySue123 at 2:05 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• thats funny because i have those moments too, i just didnt want to tell anyone i thought they would think i was going crazy! i relly forgot whAT year it was the other day!! and i forget what day it is all the time. and too many other things i forget too!!!! LOL!!! relly glad im not the only one!!!!!!!!!!
    carol00

Answer by carol00 at 2:38 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I think it comes with being a mommy lol. I am always forgetting where i put my hairbrush; I forgot what cup was called the other day; and if i don;'t have to run back into the house a second time because I forgot something then I am lucky lol!
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 2:20 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• lol i have similar things happen to me too! i think we are just overloaded as a mommy that we have a little breakdown haha
    2Kiddos2Sweet

Answer by 2Kiddos2Sweet at 4:19 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• that has happen to me before, i had forgoten where i was at, and than froze when i was bout to walk down to met the man i was bout to marry. lol
    sky19

Answer by sky19 at 3:18 AM on Jun. 29, 2011